Stark Family Fall 2009 Grey's Lake, IA

Stark Family Fall 2009 Grey's Lake, IA
Our Family

Saturday, December 5, 2009

John told me to post!

Ok, John just told me that it had been two weeks since I had last posted some thoughts, so here goes.

We are now living with the Stark's. We will be here until the 30th of December. John is going to finish the last newspaper of the year at FFC that week. So, Wednesday morning we will drive to San Antonio! I have had some fear this week about leaving my home town. We are still trying to figure out if we should buy or rent. Your prayers would be appreciated!

This week on Thursday, Ean vomited up his morning milk. Only at Grandma's would this happen. He choked on some mucas and was after a nap was asking for food and drink. I am so glad that he was not sick!

That same day, after her nap, Emma decided to color Grandma Mary's desk with a BLUE sharpie maker. Yes, once again, only at Grandma's. Who would have thought that a Scubbing Bubbles wipe would get marker of a computer screen, yes, I did say the computer screen! I did get most of the mess up, but Emma still has maker all over her tummy. Thankful for a Grandma who gave Emma a hug and kiss after we told her what happened. Yes, Emma is loved very much!

I hope that my posts in the future will be less messy and gross. I am also thankful that I was not even home to help clean up Ean. Dad and Grandma helped with that.

Did I metion that chili and fresh baked cookies awaited me after my long morning at work today? Are we sure we want to move away?!

No comments:

Post a Comment