Stark Family Fall 2009 Grey's Lake, IA

Stark Family Fall 2009 Grey's Lake, IA
Our Family

Thursday, September 23, 2010

New look...

I have been seeing some really cool looking blogs over the past few months and decided it was time to update mine. I love www.shabbyblogs.com they have cute things!!! This is the one I liked for Fall it's called "autumn sunshine". I also may use "shabby brown" and "emma" in the future. And being the wiz at computers that I am...not...I can't remember how to change the background of my text and header. Wish I knew everything, but I don't. Oh well, I will keep trying to fix that. The colors don't go together any more.
I am also thinking about taking a "Nikon" use your camera class. John could teach me, but we all know how that goes. When to make the time. Plus I think a class would get you started from the beginning, and that's what I need. As I post pics from my little "Sony" I am not happy with the quality of the photos.
Just short and sweet update today. Have to head to work. I did get a rest in today, that was nice! After working out, school, Pumpkin Spice Latte and shopping! See ya!

1 comment:

  1. I didnt know you had a blog! I was so excited to see your name! I thought of you when we were in Iowa! :)

    ReplyDelete