Stark Family Fall 2009 Grey's Lake, IA

Stark Family Fall 2009 Grey's Lake, IA
Our Family

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Living History Farms Race....

I am wondering since I had to miss the Beaverdale Dash in Sept. if I should run at Living History Farms in Nov. The gals at Farrells are wanting me to run it with them. I don't know. Will I live! I know it's fun and all, but the COLD and getting wet do not thrill me. Hmmm...I will keep you posted on these thoughts.

I am also very frustrated with our computer. (or my lack of knowing how to fix it) I can't get my camera to down load. I have this pic of the kids at our new park that I want to use as my bolg pic. I want to use the colors in it to make my page look better. I am still learning about all of the blog stuff and want to keep up. Jayme, your page is CUTE! I love the green.

Well, my mom is coming up to print out her e-tickets for Calli tomorrow! She gets to see the Ocean for the VERY FIRST TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment