Stark Family Fall 2009 Grey's Lake, IA

Stark Family Fall 2009 Grey's Lake, IA
Our Family

Monday, November 9, 2009

Our house is sold!!!

We are thankful that the Lord gave us a buyer at the perfect time! I say this with some feelings of anger, sadness and frustration. We had to take a big cut on our asking price. I know now how everyone feels about this stupid market right now! But I feel that a weight has been lifted from my shoulders, and that is GOOD. Our closing date will be December 1st. We will move in with John's parents for about four weeks and then it's off to Texas!
My emotions are still all over the place. I am so glad that movers are going to pack us and move all of our stuff to San Antonio. I don't think, no I know, I would not be able to pack up everything myself. I think the daily job of putting stuff in boxes would send me over the edge. It is so nice to give that task to the movers.
Right now I keep thinking about all the people I need to say good bye to. I have made a list. Going to try and work on this each week that we have left. This will be sad, but kind of fun to have a lot of friend and family time. My mom and I already have TWO movies we are going to see in December, can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment