Stark Family Fall 2009 Grey's Lake, IA

Stark Family Fall 2009 Grey's Lake, IA
Our Family

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Nice...

This week, on our weekly trip to Wally world, Ean was just so nice! While walking to the toy sect ion, he reach up and kissed Emma ,in the cart, on the cheek and said "Emma, you are so nice". To which she responded, giggling, "hee, hee". What a GREAT big brother!
Later that day, no I am not kidding, while Ean and Evan were playing Batman on the Wii, Evan asked Ean if they could put the Star Wars game in. Ean, who really never listens to Evan, says "Yes, I will put Star Wars in". Evan goes, "Ean, that is so nice". Now let me remind all of you that this changing of the games always comes with some not nice words and maybe, just maybe and hit from a fist or two. Evan, of course, had to yell up to me and tell me that Ean was being nice. I was VERY happy to thank Ean!
I don't know if the training is FINALLY working or if this was just to be a NICE day? But, I will take them when they come. Trying to remember the good! I really love my kids! Glad that the Lord remined me they really are going to turn out ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment