Stark Family Fall 2009 Grey's Lake, IA

Stark Family Fall 2009 Grey's Lake, IA
Our Family

Monday, November 23, 2009

Tag, your it!

Jayme put me up to this, so I will try and finish it today!

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?

I had been married for 4 months to my husband John. We lived in Beaverdale in a cute little two bedroom house with a BIG tree out front! I was working at First Bank in WDM as a teller.

2. What are five things on you to do list?

Shop for food.
Laundry.
Pack clothes for two months.
Finish making dinner.
Clean kitchen.

3. What are the snacks you enjoy?

Chocolate, cookies, chocolate, cake, chocolate, take five candy bars, and chocolate!

4. What are the places you have lived?

Beaverdale, Windsor Heights, Beaverdale, Urbandale and Ankeny, IA. Soon to add San Antonio, TX to the list!

5. What are five things you would do if you become a billionaire?

Pay off debt.
Give some to my church.
Buy my mom a house.
Buy place tickets for my family to come see me any time they want to in Texas!
Travel, back to Hawaii for sure, want to visit every island this time. And Florida!

tag...your it! Judy, John, Jenn, Mom, Justine, Nikki, and Becca!

No comments:

Post a Comment