Stark Family Fall 2009 Grey's Lake, IA

Stark Family Fall 2009 Grey's Lake, IA
Our Family

Friday, April 30, 2010



My little hill billy...

Ok, I should be glad that Emma can't read or really understand what I am saying right now. All I can think about is that she will not have any front teeth until she is seven. This is just starting to hit me. It really is getting to me. I don't know if I am ready to have a daughter with no front teeth. It makes me sad. I feel guilty. Maybe if I has made lunch and left the laundry I could have prevented this. I am so emotional right now. She is fine and it could have been much worse! Praise the Lord it was not! And she is still the same little girl as she was before! She now just has a little lisp when she talks.

I am posting this pic because it shows what her mouth looks like. She really likes to show you her teeth. I am so glad she is young. She will never know the difference.

Emma is still learning to eat. Every morning it's like she has to retrain herself. I think she forgets. It is sad to see her forget and then look at you and say "hurt". Oh my heart. Don't think I can handle much more. Can't wait for the healing to begin. Emma's mouth and my emotions!

1 comment:

  1. She is such a doll even without those teeth! I think once the bruising and cuts go away, she'll just look like all the little kids once they loose their teeth. They are all adorable and she will be too, even though she is younger than they are.

    ReplyDelete